“I paint with light on skin.”
In the “Occupation Dance” series a naked dancer is frozen in a jump while the whole movement is captured through the light which she is holding in her hands.
His “skinlight” pictures are often disturbing yet beautiful. The technique gives the the viewer the feeling of looking through skin revealing what lies hidden beneath.
Uli Stern is a photographer based in Berlin Germany. He explores different forms of interactive media art, a field where he also gives lectures, curates exhibitions and organizes festivals.
- Xplore Berlin (2015)
- Ecstatic Dance Festival Ibiza (2015)
- Sub Rosa Dictum Boundcon (2015/16)
- Fusion Festival (2015/16)
- In Touch Barcelona (2016)
- Kinky Salon Berlin (2016)
- Liebeskunstfestival (2017)